All the sizes for our shoes are the inner sizes measured in centimetres.
Here is a simple guide to measuring the length of your foot in centimetres. It will only take you a minute or two and it's worth measuring properly so that you won't then need to return the shoes or exchange them for a different size.
Here's what you need:
- A large sheet paper to stand on and mark your foot measurement.
- A set square.
- A tape measure.
- A pen or pencil.
1. Stand on the sheet of paper with your foot to the wall so the tip of your toe is touching the wall.
2. If you can get someone to help you, place the set square against your heel and make a mark on the paper where the set square touches your heel - see the picture. If you have no-one to help you, you can mark the paper yourself, but be sure to keep your foot at a right angle to the wall, not pointing to one side - see the picture.
* WRONG. YOUR FOOT MUST BE AT A RIGHT ANGLE TO THE WALL, NOT POINTING TO ONE SIDE.
3. Then measure the distance from the wall to the mark you made on the paper. That is the length of your foot.