1.The personal data administrator referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) is Ing. Václav Luks ID 47289791 with registered office: Měsíční 33, Jablonec nad Nisou, 46601 (hereinafter referred to as "administrator").
2.The contact details of the administrator are:
Adress: Mesicni 33, Jablonec nad Nisou, 46601, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +420 725 496 277.
3.Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable individual is a person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
4.The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer. The contact details of the Delegate are:
Sources and categories of processed personal data
1.The administrator handles the personal data provided to him / her or the personal data that the administrator has received as a result of the order.
2.The administrator handles the identification, contact information and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
1.The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
2.The purpose of processing personal data is
- executing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator,
3.There is no automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Retention time of data
1.The administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between the buyer and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
2.At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
1.The recipients of personal data are people
- contributing to the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop services (Shoptet) and other services related to the operation of an e-shop,
2.An administrator does not intend to pass personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
1.Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- the right of access to their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to repair personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR,
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
2.You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
1.The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2.Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data warehouses and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular password protection, antivirus program, and document lockout.
3.The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
These conditions become effective on May 25, 2018.